Sunday, October 5, 2008

The night of the lost keys..

So.. last week I had an MRI and I was feeling really really bad afterwards and Aaron was going to take me to the ER. We called Sarah and Matt to come watch Christian and they came over.... but, then we couldn't find our keys....they offered up their Jeep to get me there, but I decided to tough it out until I saw the neurologist.... anyways... we went on a wild hunt for those keys! Well, that key. It was just the ONLY KEY TO THE CAR on a caribeaner and my wedding and engagement rings were on it!!!! Our neighbor found them for us the next morning.. but I got a couple fun pictures of the search team in action....




While we were outside, Buffy, a neighborhood cat, came up to our sidewalk, and Hannibal finally had the guts to go greet her.... and, would you believe, I caught it on camera? Hannibal is the kitty on the grass... considering they look so similar... that night.. they both ended up in our house. I set out a can of cat food for Buffy to eat, and Hannibal went to join her... just as they started, the neighbor (who found our keys) let the dog out (a big ol boxer) and he ran chased the cats right up our stairs... it was a much needed laugh!

No comments: